Thursday, December 07, 2006

Moan & Groan

Yesterday was Moan and Groan Day. I think we all do a little of M&G all the time but yesterday was the time when we might go up to a perfect stranger, and moan and groan about something. No big deal, except that perfect strangers are rarely able to make substantive suggestions.

MG #1: you know, that's really very unsanitary.
MG #2: I didn't get helped alot, and nobody asked me if I needed help.
MG #3: How come there aren't more handicapped spaces, checkers, insert-your-favorite-item?
MG #4: Why aren't there more baggers? More checkers? More managers? I need more whatever-I-need-right-now-to-get-out-of-here right now.


Today: spillies, meaning there were a lot of spills: milk (a gallon,) water, unknow liquids, all of which needed to be cleaned up.



No comments: