Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RIP: Ana Vasquez, Christian

11/8 Update: Ana will be with us through Thanksgiving. The wheels of really big companies move slowly and grind exceeding fine. New RIP: Jeff. More details as I get them.


11/2 Update: Ana's move is on hold. The current estimate is two weeks, for unknown reasons.


Ana will be going to another Stater store on Mon. We will miss her (a lot!). Friendly, efficiently competent, and always willing to do whatever was needed or necessary to make customers or co-workers or underlings happy (raises hand,) she will always be remembered with respect and affection.

It's been an honor to serve with you! is all I can say. This comment is not made lightly, and is not a complement I would give lightly. To me, it is earned.


Christian has quit.
This won't matter to most people; but I thought he was OK, the quality of his work was fine, and I thought he quit more for personal, valid reasons than for any good "management-issue" reason.


NB: No, no, no one is dead.

No comments: